Wednesday, March 7, 2012


After my latest meeting with the developer I've decided to delay the launch until next week sometime. We need to work out a bit more of the screen flow and code issues before we can accurately put a project funding level together. It's very important to get that right, since we want to have enough money to see this thing through.

The good news is this gives me a little more time to put the video together and get some sample images to show in the project page.

No specific day picked yet. Let's just leave it at next week for the moment. My excitement is still high. Keep on telling your friends about us.

Oh. And be sure to check out Brady's companion project preview. I put up a link over there on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment