Wednesday, February 29, 2012

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm excited to say that we have a coder for the project. Assuming the project gets funded, which of course it will because it's awesome, Josh Tischer of <Code Pyro> is happily on board! Not only that, but he's a RPG alumni with a solid understanding of the genre (he used to DnD it in his pre-college days) and jumped right in with some excellent ideas.
I can't overstate how excited I am right now!

So, Josh and I will be meeting next week to hash out the prelims, in the meantime I want to see more Followers on this blog. Early converts will be our select pool of testers, and you're sure to get some kewl free swag!

Everyone reading this please click the "follow" link at the top of the page, and spread the word any way you can! I want a massive wave of fans itching to hit that DONATE link on our Kickstarter page when we're ready for launch.

There will be a dedicated Aeranos website sometime soon, but in the meantime, this is HQ, Ground Zero, the LZ and the WTFIH site for all Aeranos related breaking news.

Brady, I hope your ready, 'cause you and I are going to be PROmoting fools.

My fingers are still shaking...

No comments:

Post a Comment