Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Game is Dead...
LONG LIVE THE GAME!!!

Well. As many may already have heard, our Kickstarter project did not succeed. Despite the backing of many friends and many unknown, yet loyal, Aeranos fans, we didn't come close to the funds necessary to code this project. I would like to thank you all for your interest and encouragement through the adventure. I would also like to point out that the idea that IS Aeranos isn't dead. Both as a system within my own gaming circles, and an eventual complete book, Aeranos will continue. I'm just trying to figure out how exactly.

Although my blogs will be fewer and farther between for awhile, I will come back to this project - at least the RPG aspect if not the smartphone part. If you have thoughts, tips, advice or just RPG related comments I'd love to hear from you. I am considering a smaller project to get the book finalized.

Thanks again,
Kevin
Gamers Cortex

No comments:

Post a Comment